Due to a player having to drop-out due to work commitments, I'm looking for a final 5th player to join us to run through the  'Lost Mine of Phandelver' campaign for D&D 5e. It's a weekly event that's on at 8pm (GMT/UTC) Thursday nights. Please note that this is 'Text Only' and very beginner friendly. Next game is tomorrow night! We're about 3 sessions in, so you won't have missed too much and it should be easy to bring you up to speed. We try and roleplay it where we can, so don't be surprised if there is an hour of roleplay, conversation and puzzles before a fight! If any of this interests you and you would like to join, please post a message below or PM me. Just let me know a little about yourself, availability and experience. Newbies are welcome. Whether that means you're new to Roll20, or new to D&D entirely. In addition, when applying, please let me know if you have a preferred character you'd like to use. Alternatively, if you don't have a character, that's fine too. - We have a few good 'starter characters' I can setup for you to use if you'd prefer. We currently have x2 Fighters a Paladin and a rogue. Lastly, I'd also appreciate it if anyone does join me, that you're able to agree to a 30 minute 'pre-session catch-up' a few days before the event for you to input your character sheet in advance. (I can give anyone the help they need).... and give you an update on the story.