Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] (GMT +1) Player LFG 3.5 or 4th Edition D&D

Pinmissile
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi there! My name is Ludvig (Lou for short), I'm currently looking for a group for either a 3.5 or a 4th edition D&D game, I've had quite some experience with 4th Edition (Played & DM'd games) and I'm completely new with 3.5. If you're willing to put up with a complete newbie I might be interested to run some other rulebook or setting. I'm looking for a weekly or bi-weekly game, please don't ask me to join in for a one-shot event. I live in Sweden (GMT +1), these are my available times: Thursday - 15:00 to 23:00 (GMT) Friday - 15:00 to 23:00 (GMT) Saturday - 15:00 to 23:00 (GMT) Sunday - 15:00 to 23:00 (GMT) I speak perfect English and I own a high quality microphone, communication won't be a problem. I consider myself to be flexible in terms of either high roleplay or just a straight up dungeon crawling, I mostly just play tabletop RPGs for the social aspect anyway. I'm a 19 year old student of technology specializing in CISCO networking, I started playing D&D roughly a year ago locally and I like to store & smoke cigars.
I'm interested in a game. I still have yet to get used to campaign creation, so, I'd not be the best one to run a game that relies on a battle map (so, I can run stuff like Mutants and Masterminds, Call of Cthulhu, Shadowrun that sort of thing) I'd be interested in a DND 4e game, and I'm learning to play Pathfinder, but have no resources for 3.5 on me, though, I'm willing to learn. I'm more or less geared towards playing on weekends, due to the unpredictable nature of my shifts Monday through Friday. I'm on GMT, but in the potential area to move to Germany, so, it's good to know there'd be someone up for a game in that timezone :D
Pinmissile
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Cool, a change of pace would be interesting (Thus far I've only run battle-focused games). Just to be clear, are you looking to DM or play?