Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Survey statistics: technology used

Edited 1480589052
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
We put out a SurveyMonkey survey for pathfinder and figured I'd share some of these that are applicable to any sheet. ~450 respondents so far: Browser: Chrome: 78% Firefox: 27% Opera: 3% Safari: 1% IE: 1% other: some people use FireFox pre v28 (current is 48) Operating System: Windows 10: 67% Windows 7: 18% Windows 8: 17% Android Tablet: 7% Mac: 6% iPad: 3% how often do you use: roll20 discussion boards:  never: 59% rarely: 20% only if i have a problem: 17% rest were more often than above (which is why we made the survey, putting the link on the character sheet got us tons of feedback from people who never come here) SteveK estimated about 1% of total users ever come to the forums. rol20wiki: never: 45% rarely:18% only if i have a problem: 27% rest were more often than above

Edited 1480607552
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
chris b. said: how often do you use: roll20 discussion boards:  never: 59% rarely: 20% only if i have a problem: 17% rest were more often than above (which is why we made the survey, putting the link on the character sheet got us tons of feedback from people who never come here) SteveK estimated about 1% of total users ever come to the forums. You mean I'm finally part of the 1%?! AWESOME!  ;) Thanks for sharing...interesting information.