Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[New Art] Saturday Morning Apocalypse

Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Greetings! After being a long-time contributor to the API and creating a smaller number of community character sheets, I've decided to also begin contributing towards the art side of Roll20. I'm glad to announce the release of my first art set, Saturday Morning Apocalypse! This set contains 33 cartoon-style tokens for monsters, robots, and wasteland hazards for post-apoc/sci-fi genre games. Check it out here:&nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/1302/sat" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/1302/sat</a>... For future sets, I plan to expand my menagerie of mutant monstrosities, as well as create some post-apoc props and hazardsall in the same cartoonish style. If you enjoy this set, let me know what assets you guys would like to see in future sets too.
Gold
Forum Champion
Congrats Stephen, entering the Marketplace blazing with this set. I really like your art style and token-perspective. Even though I don't have any mutant or apoc games planned, I'm still dreaming of ways to use these tokens as mutated monsters in weird-fantasy D&D.
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
There are spectauclarly fun, love the names as well as the art!
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
Tar Terror is the nightmare of My Little Pony fans everywhere. &nbsp;Great work :)
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks everyone! Alan H. said: Tar Terror is the nightmare of My Little Pony fans everywhere. &nbsp;Great work :) I figured the alternative name "Clinic Creature" would be a subtle hint. ;)
Badger
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Spectacularly beautiful art, and I love the unique style and theme! Makes me want to come up with a game to use these in!
Gold
Forum Champion
Gabriel P. said: There are spectauclarly fun, love the names as well as the art! I was happy you mentioned the names. I got more ideas going back and looking at the names.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I love the Jackalops. =D
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
I LOVE THESE! I'm sorry about caps, my fingers do that when I'm excited... Great concept and execution! They look like the stickers I loved when I was a kid. &nbsp;Yes...we had sticker technology back then...I'm not old, you are old!
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
I don't get the original reference, but I kind of like the children's cartoon sci-fi mad scientist experiment gone wrong thing.