Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Typo in Token Right-Click

Edited 1481338854
Back is spelled wrong on the right-click menu for tokens. It just showed up tonight. Refreshed multiple times and it still shows up as that. Using Chrome on Windows 10, if that matters.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Thanks for the report; the Dev Team is aware of this issue .
Gold
Forum Champion
Silvyre said: Thanks for the report; the Dev Team is aware of this issue . The issue is now appearing on Production server, though; an update to the previous report. Confirmed on my game.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
and... maybe while the Devs are in there they might fix the menu text when right-clicking any item in the Journal sidebar it says "Delete Folder" whether it's a folder, character, or handout.  Maybe a more generic "Delete Entry" or a more specific text that matches what the user has clicked on ie "Delete Character"   "Delete Folder" is not correct and confusing when you're wanting to delete a character or a handout.
Gid
Roll20 Team
I'll amend the current bug ticket to say that the issue is on both Dev and Production. And I'll create a new ticket for the wrong verbiage on the Journal tab, Vince.