Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
Are the Hex (Horizontal) grids available not square, or am I just wonky in the head? I'm trying to use this to play Battletech, and a true unit count of 1 for the ruler would be nice... but I can't seem to make it even square.
As part of the third Rugged Reroll update the ruler now works correctly on the Dev server's hex grids: <a href="http://blog.roll20.net/post/64388016499/finding-our-way-rugged-reroll-dev-blog-3" rel="nofollow">http://blog.roll20.net/post/64388016499/finding-our-way-rugged-reroll-dev-blog-3</a> Eventually that will make it's way to the main server. - Gauss