Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Barbarians of Lemuria: mythic edition

Edited 1483967935
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Character sheet for Barbarians of Lemuria : mythic edition available, in  English and  French .  Read me. You like  my work ? Wanna help?  Make a gift :)
Vous etes un dieux parmis les mortels. Merci infiniment! I've been desperately hoping for BoL sheet for some time now. And the aesthetic is fantastic! Thank you so much.  

Edited 1481662074
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
  Nerosfiddle said: Vous etes un dieux parmis les mortels. Merci infiniment! I've been desperately hoping for BoL sheet for some time now. And the aesthetic is fantastic! Thank you so much.   Thanks a lot :) But I must say I didn't have the opportunity to fully test it in a real game (yet) so don't hesitate to report bugs or comments.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
That is a pretty sweet looking sheet!  I need to step up my game... 
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks Finderski

Edited 1481675099
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Finderski said: That is a pretty sweet looking sheet!  I need to step up my game...  No kidding.  Quality work there. +1000 If Natha keeps pumping out sheets he's going to give  CPP a run for his money... ;-P
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Vince said: Finderski said: That is a pretty sweet looking sheet!  I need to step up my game...  No kidding.  Quality work there. +1000 If Natha keeps pumping out sheets he's going to give  CPP a run for his money... ;-P Thanks Vince :) But Coal Power Puppet is a machine! ;) I guess  I'm not even close to his count yet.

Edited 1481705878
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nerosfiddle said: And the aesthetic is fantastic! Forgot to mention (but as stated in the Readme ) that the graphic design is based on the french edition and the background image is courtesy of Emmanuel Roudier , lead artist on BoL:Mythic, french edition.
So I've been playing around with the sheet over the last day or so, making all kinds of rolls and adding all sorts of modifiers. So far everything seems to be working perfectly. If I come across anything I'll be sure to let you know Natha, but I just wanted to say thank you once again for the sheet. It's wonderful and I'm REALLY looking forward to running my next BoL game with it.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nerosfiddle said: So I've been playing around with the sheet over the last day or so, making all kinds of rolls and adding all sorts of modifiers. So far everything seems to be working perfectly. If I come across anything I'll be sure to let you know Natha, but I just wanted to say thank you once again for the sheet. It's wonderful and I'm REALLY looking forward to running my next BoL game with it. Great! Thanks for the feedback.

Edited 1482233974
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
FYI, there's a bug in the Melee (when Agility is used) and Ranged attack rolls: the Armour (+Shield) penalty to Agility is not taken into account. It shoud be. That will be fixed in the next version (probably available next week) ... To the dismay of the players, probably.
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Version 1.1 available Bug fix: Agility penalty due to Armour and/or Shield was not applied to attack rolls using Agility (Melee or Ranged) Bug fix: Damage rolls using Half Strength were not properly calculated with negative Strength Fixed design overlays Coming next week version 1.2: Add d3,d6 and d6H with Bonus die weapons damage Handle Masterwork, Uncommon and Legendary Weapons and Armour Add a current / max Advance points Correct french translation in the weapons damage list (perhaps) Add Craft Points handling
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Version 1.2 is available: Added an NPC mode and a Beast mode (NPC) to the sheet : in NPC mode, the sheet is identical to the PC sheet but all rolls are whispered to the gm. in Beast mode, sheet is simplified and all rolls are whispered to the gm. Added d3,d6 and d6H with Bonus die weapons damage Handle Masterwork, Uncommon and Legendary Weapons and Armour Added a current / max Advance points Added Craft Points handling Fix design overlays Correct french translation in the weapons damage list