Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Stacking similar APIs / Anyone use Turnmarker1?

Garrett K.
Marketplace Creator
My question is in regards to stacking Turntracker1 with another turn order tracker so that I can track conditions, as well as have Turntracker's rotating graphic behind whomever's turn it currently is. My level of API experience is: Can Modify, Meaning, I have little trouble editing bits and pieces, but dont even know where to start at writing my own. Thanks for reading!
I've been trying to find the same thing, and I came across  TrackerJacker , which does both turn tracking and condition tracking. I've only done minimal testing with it so far, so I'd be curious if anyone else has any other recommendations.  
Silvyre
Forum Champion
FYI, Chris D. is looking into undertaking the same project .
Garrett K.
Marketplace Creator
Trackerjacker fit the bill perfectly!
Garrett K.
Marketplace Creator
FYI if you find the png url in Turntracker1, and paste it into the png for the green circle from Trackerjacker, you can get the yellow circle instead :)