Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sidebar context menu(right-click); "Delete Folder" regardless of the item type.

vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm "Backk"... ;-P I mentioned this on someone else's thread but I thought I should probably make a separate post.   Maybe this could get addressed at the same time as "Backk". Regardless if an object in the sidebar is a Folder, Handout, Character, or image asset, "Delete Folder" and "Rename Folder"  are the choices.    On the Journal sidebar, there's an odd empty space below "Show Players" that reacts to a hover state, but seemingly does nothing when selected.  Thanks for all your work Dev's.
Gid
Roll20 Team
I have the "Delete Folder" issue ticketed, but I'll add a note about the hoverable blank space. Do you see this only on Character/Handouts presently, Vince?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Kristin C. said: I have the "Delete Folder" issue ticketed, but I'll add a note about the hoverable blank space. Do you see this only on Character/Handouts presently, Vince? Yes, and I'll add that both issues mentioned above are found on Dev and Main. Thanks Kristin.
This issue replicates in the "Art Library" tab. I want to delete an image of my library: I search it, right click on it and the option is "Delete Folder". It got me confused over some time. I thought I was about to delete some folder of my library.