Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] TOP SECRET/S.I.

Edited 1481763393
Looking for players for a Top Secret/S.I. campaign to start in January.   Who:      I will Admin.  Open to five players (some spots taken). What:     Top Secret/S.I. is an out-of-print espionage RPG published by TSR in the late 80's.  Players of Spycraft, d20 Modern, or even Cyberpunk 2020 would probably fit right in.  If you are unfamiliar with the rules I can provide you with a set.  It's a fairly obscure system, so I expect most players (even from my regular crew) will be new to it.  That's okay. Where:   IRL, game will take place on Roll20 (video and voice, generally)  In-game, the setting will be around 1987 prior to the whole world being connected to the internet.  You don't need to have been alive during the 80's to play, though. :-) When:     I'm shooting for every-other Sunday (give or take).  Times are flexible depending on the schedules of those interested.  1st game is tentatively scheduled for Jan 8th.   If you would like to express interest, please PM me directly.  Thanks! Edit:  First Sunday is Jan 8th.  Corrected.
I am interested for Sundays, but it really depends on the time that the group decides on. Owned it back in the day. No idea what happened to it.
Hi Mike, I am interested and looking to see what my schedule is for the next several weekends. What source books do you plan on allowing/using? I was looking at the Commando book and wondering if it was an option. How are you handling character creation? At the table? Average values? Will the campaign be realistic espionage, super science or classic "Bond" style? Thanks, Michael
I responded to all PM's and answered all questions.  Thank you everybody for your interest!
I do want to be in a spy game... i just prefer more modern stories... and games systems.
Is it possible we could start out in the past, and then fast forward to the future and the consiquenses of our actions be seen?
If you onky posted here, you didn't get a response. Perfect filtering for players who don't read or follow directions . Kudos sir!