Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Old World Style set 16; Up & Away

Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
First, a BIG shout out to Labyrinth and Devlin for assistance with ideas in this latest set! You guys rock! Old World Style Set 16 goes a little steampunkish with numerous airships, along with a pre-made map for a quick one off adventure. There are also clouds, snow, rain and wind tokens to decorate the adventure to set even better tone! Hoodalolly!
Cool Airships!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Sweet!!!!
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
I loooooove these airships! Great job as always, Russ! I love your Old World stuff!
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Thanks gang! I appreciate it! Starting to build up drawings for people to populate old world. Hope to have a set of them for the new year soon!

Edited 1483985234
I made a map using this set. And am a positive attention addict. So... It was Russ's idea for m to use the borders for info.

Edited 1482895319
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Way cool! Loving what you did here, Devlin.
Thanks a lot. :)