Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interest Check - Savage Worlds One Shot

My weekend plans may have opened up and I'm checking on if anyone would be interested in playing in a Savage Worlds one shot. This will not turn into a campaign, this is just to give me something to do and introduce new players to the system. I will have pregen characters and it would take less then 15 minutes to go over the rules so don't hold back if you are unfamiliar with the system. I will probably have two or three different options to choose from depending on what players would want to do and my time to get things set up.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
What day and time?
I'm not sure yet, probably around 6pm CDT (GMT-6)
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
if it is this sat I could do a one shot.
Friends of mine have strongly recommended deadlands, and I even have the reloaded pdf they sent me. It looks all very interesting so I'd love to learn how to give it a shot.
I'd be up for it.
I have created an official game listing, please apply there. Savage Worlds One Shot