Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] New Year New Game

Hi my name is Sam i am 28 i am relatively new to roll20 and tabletop in general... I am hoping to find a gm and a few players or a group already open to start a new weekly(more or less depending on availablity) preferably D&D(i am open to anything 3.5 and beyond),pathfinder, or any system really(up to players and gm)..... I am freely available most day and would like to start maybe talking about some of the stuff over the course of the next week(then holidays will unfortunately put me out of simple chat) and maybe start a new campaign around the new year
I forgot to mention i am in CST(which doesnt matter i keep strange hours) and have voice but no video at the moment(would be willing to get but have never had need for it in past)
If willing to give a system a shot, im trying to find people for a simple system called URealms (not to be confused with Unforgotten relams, a form of DnD). the system is preety basic if new to Rp, and i am a Gm willing to help teach.