Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Tuesday gets no love...

I see the ads on this board, naturally Saturday and Sunday pick up more than their fair share of the games, that's when everyone else has free time, and OK, Wensday, everyone needs to unwind and have something to look forward too to help them over the hump, but why does Tuesday get left out in the cold? Even Thursday gets its small share of nibbling and cuddles, but poor lonely Tuesday's got nothing... Won't some caring souls join me in putting together a nice game to keep Tuesday company? (Game need not feature adult content, we can be platonic with Tuesday, he's a genuinely good guy and won't push.)
What time zone do you happen to be in? That may help people determine if their Tuesday is workable. 
Oops, I knew I was forgetting something.I'm in EST/EDT, aka GMT/GDT -5
Are you thinking a day or evening game?
I have 6 or 7 people in my Tuesday, or i would invite you into mine.
what time are you available?  and what system are you looking for?  When people dont say, i just assume 5e or PF.  If you are looking for something else, get it out there!
Mekchrious said: Are you thinking a day or evening game? I can do any time from about 10 Hundred  to 18 Hundred Hours my time, as long as we don't play for more than four hours. Parts of the year I could go later, but I have visitation with my son Wensday all summer and during major vacations like this one. (So I have to catch a  bus over to my mother's house in the evening to get picked up in the morning...) In answer to what I am sure will be the next question, The games I am most interested in are, more or less in order: Rogue Trader, Dark Heresy First Edition, Dark Heresy Second Edition, Pathfinder, EXALTED Second Edition (Any splat Except Infernals and Abyssals, but especially the Alchemicals...), OWoD (Any Splat except: ['That-Which-Shall-Not-Be-Named' for the curse of the 'Undead-Spirits' stalks all who play 'This-Shadow-Guided-Game-Of-Ghosts'...] and Freak Legion: a players guide to Formori. Especially interested in MAGE, Vampire, or a Hengyokai Werewolf game. [Down with 20th anniversary versions if a GM prefers.]) The Quiet Year, GURPS, Lady Blackbird, Firefly/Serenity, or 5th edition*. I'm willing to consider just about anything, provided that the game/system is not set up for you to be villains, I want to play the 'big damn heroes'.  *(Footnote: Of the games I've mentioned this is the only one I've never played before, but I'm willing to give it its fair shake if the GM is willing to help and handhold a lot...)
I'd love to do a 5th edition game on Tuesdays with a slightly higher power curve (starting at level 7+). 
Alexei Y-M. said: Mekchrious said: Are you thinking a day or evening game?  The games I am most interested in are, more or less in order: Rogue Trader, Dark Heresy First Edition, Dark Heresy Second Edition,   Are you up for GM ing a Dark Heresy Campaign?.  That might get some takers (like me)

Edited 1482266218
I be willing to join in a Tuesday game with you guys if you run a Pathfinder game I am free all day and night so times not a issue for me.
Aramis said:   Are you up for GM ing a Dark Heresy Campaign?.  That might get some takers (like me) I have recently come to accept that I can't GM more than one game at a time, and as such I must decline this option.
EK said: I'd love to do a 5th edition game on Tuesdays with a slightly higher power curve (starting at level 7+).  I'm not sure if this is a good idea, as I mentioned I've never played the new rules before, so I think it would be best to start from scratch with first level characters...
Current running Tally: 2 For Pathfinder 2 For DARK HERESY 1 for mid level 5th Ed D&D...
&nbsp;I think this guy is looking for dark heresy too:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4397054/lfg-bran" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4397054/lfg-bran</a>...
Talked to him via PM and it seems he's found a group already...
Any Idea what system you will choose yet?

Edited 1482611780
Whichever one first gets an offer from a GM to run it for me/us?
bringing this thread back to life as im also looking for a tuesday group, but sadly im only available every 2nd Tuesday due to other commitments, any games out there that are possible ?&nbsp;
What're you intrested in?&nbsp;
Also: I have found a game Tuesdays from 12:00 to 17:00, however we are full up.
I'd like to join a Tuesday Pathfinder game. Preferably one at higher level with 3rd party stuff (Psionics, Path of War, Spheres of Power) allowed.