Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Making a sheet for a game that doesn't exist... or have a name...

^ That, I did that. Can I still make it a public sheet if I can come up with a name for the system? If I can't, I guess that's ok, but I was hoping to let my pro sub drop for a bit until summer rolls around and I wanted to be able to use it still.
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Once you set your campaign to use that sheet, you no longer need pro to continue using it. You'll need pro if you want to edit the HTML or CSS though
oh, cool. That works then. I thought it would reset to a "none" default.
Franky H. said: Once you set your campaign to use that sheet, you no longer need pro to continue using it. You'll need pro if you want to edit the HTML or CSS though So you are saying that If you create a custom sheet, then lose pro status, you still can use your custom sheet?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
OldSchoolChris said: So you are saying that If you create a custom sheet, then lose pro status, you still can use your custom sheet? Yes, you should be able to use the custom sheet but you will lose the ability to edit it if you let the subscription lapse.

Edited 1482428883
[Deleted]
Sheet Author
Ok, so I've got the sheet in its final stage, I think... I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me test it. My usual crew is 97% unavailable due to the holidays, and the 3% remaining is me. I need to test the sheet to make sure it can handle the functions it is supposed to and has a simple and intuitive layout. I don't expect help for free so, when I get paid, just after X-mas, I can gift enough funds to each person who helps for a pro account for a month, or, if you prefer, I can gift you some token packs, up to you. I need to 2-3 people, who have a few hours to spare over the next couple of days.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
What do you need help with?
I need to get a player's perspective on the autocalc fields, general use of the system, and to address any problems or bugs that I probably missed.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
drop me a pm and I have no problem giving you a hand if you don't mind text replies. My household is to noisy for me to hear anyone over the headset.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I gave it a shot and sorry I could not help you any. Good luck with your sheet.