Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] PbP or Asynchronous Star Wars Campaign

Edited 1482362287
Alicia
Sheet Author
To make what could be a long request short:My friend and I are looking for a fellow storyteller to help guide us in an adventure. This storyteller could introduce any range of his own characters and plot twists. We’re primarily RP oriented players who have been GMing ourselves for a long time. We’re just tired of running games for others and are looking to play for once. Play by post or Asynchronous play works best for us with maybe the occasional live game. We’re interested in doing a Star Wars theme game and already have some ideas on characters but nothing set in stone. We also don’t have our sights set on any system. Both of us are experienced in a variety of systems and are even welcome to doing a more freeform style. To us the rules don’t really matter as we’re more interested in the storytelling and characterization. Discord, skype, Hangouts and of course Roll20 are good mediums for us. Though due to it being blocked for the majority of my day, the former 3 would work best for me. Please feel free to message me or respond here for any sort of interest. I have a number of previous pbp games I can show if an idea of our usual play style is needed.
Alicia
Sheet Author
Friend and I are still looking for someone to act as a storyteller.
I'm interested, in both running and playing. I can PM you with more information later today!