Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Dm Market Place Wishlist

Your market place is awesome. As a new Dm I am starting to collect things to utilize in my home brew adventures as I personally like to develop from the ground up.  My complaint is that there is no wish list just a purchase option for marketplace packs. Considering you can gift these design packs to people it would be nice if dms could put together a wish list, in case a member of the party wishes to send them a gift for their hours of hard work, they know what things the dm is interested in collecting. This is obviously an issue right now with Christmas around the corner, friends who play with me have asked if there were any designs I wanted.  This would also allow dms to go through and create a wish list of things they may be interested in in the future but don't need now.  Just a thought 
Gold
Forum Champion
Here is an existing Suggestion thread that matches, please add your Comments and you may transfer your +1 vote there to consolidate if you agree, Marketplace Wish List
Thank you, I am new to the forum.  I just put my vote there. 
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .