Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

PF LFGM [Kingmaker book 3][4pm Eastern Fridays]

Edited 1482423828
Toby
Pro
Group looking for GM for kingmaker game with some house rules in effect.  Pathfinder, with 3pp allowed, incl. some adult.  For full details please PM TobyFox and we can TALK on Skype. Please be very familiar with ultimate campaign, Ultimate Intrigue and have a knowledge of and willingness to be flexible in the kingmaker story line.  All NPC set up for book 3 is already complete. We are currently only looking for GM, not extra players.  While I wouldn't oppose a package deal with 1 player and 1 GM.  Please be aware that the current players are 18+, and this is not meant to be a teaching game.
So you're looking for a GM, at a specific time and day, and he or she must use YOUR houserules and be willing to step in halfway through a  campaign with a pre-existing group. Can I suggest loosening up that a little, so you might actually garner some interest from the few GMs that aren't booked solid?
I understand that might narrow the pool somewhat.  I understand the problems that might present, and I can certainly understand where that might be a hardship (for some).  However, consider it from the perspective of the players currently in the game, they have been playing already for two books with rules already established and a relatively "loose" adherance to the AP.  I cannot ask them to go, oh shoot, your characters and character options are no longer usable because you have content from 3pp.  And your personal RP backstories no longer matter because we are playing a STRICT AP. If that means we have a smaller pool of people, we the players of this game, accept that.  I am currently filling in (since me and one other player were taking turns GM'mg because we couldnt find a GM for 8 months), life has happened and I am trying to ensure the game can continue. I appreciate the input and, consider it relevant (mods pls don't delete).  If you want to talk more feel free to whisper me, and we can talk on SKYPE or DISCORD or whatever VC is best.
Not really the time myself - sorry. Already Gm for one campaign and prepping for a second in the new year; that's about my maximum workload.