Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Group Init issue

Happy Holidays, im using Groupinit in the new STK Roll20 module. When i use it it is adding a NPC's entire DEX to the roll not it's DEX Mod. Does someone know the fix?
Gold
Forum Champion
Not sure of the exact answer, but type !group-init --help in your chat to get instructions and some buttons, settings you can modify.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You need to configure the rules for your initiative. The default (for historical reasons) is to add an attribute named dexterity to a d20 roll.  Youll have to remove that rule first: !group-init --del-group 1 then add a new one: !group-init --add-group --bare|initiative_total I'm not certain if this is exactly what you need, but I think that's it for the OGL sheet. 
Ok I'm don't know anything about API so where do I remove and then add those things?
With the API running just copy and paste them into your games chat and it will set the API.