Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Shift+Ping only on DMs toolbar.

No further explanation needed other than I think it would solve some issues that arise due to other people in game trying to be "helpful"
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ok, could you explain further? Im not sure what you mean because GMs are already the only ones that can do Shift+Ping. - Gauss
I don't know what I meant - delete this whole thread, if you can please.
Gauss
Forum Champion
You can delete it by deleting the first post. :) - Gauss
Do you, by chance, mean that other players are shiftpinging to drag the map? (I haven't tried as a player nor had a player try to do it so not aware of the possibility for them to do so.)
No - I was wrong in my post. I was in a game where everyone was given DM status. I forgot it was just for the DMs. It was a problem there.