Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] M&M 3ED Futuristic Setting (New players Welcome) Tue 1035 AM CST

Edited 1482825621
Link to the Game Page: ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65053/destiny-z" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/65053/destiny-z</a>... ) The Legend circles around the world. Faced with a False past. Madness toys with Life. A battle tied to Fate. Towards a Destiny with two outcomes ____________________________________________ Year 5050 SC (Star Calendar) With outstanding expectations a united front of people leave earth to begin life anew among colonies in the stars. How ever, after claiming Independence from earth, the United Earth Alliance soon begin to capture and control colony after colony in the name of Justice and peace. Such acts, caused any colony to be dubbed rebels if they refused the occupation after the year 5050 SC. Obviously, while in disarray, the non violent leaders of the outer colonies attempted to reconnect with their home-planet, in hopes that peace talks could be made to prevent as much blood shed as possible. This too was taken advantage of by the UEA, taking all of their leaders as prisoners of war, demanding the utter and complete surrender of the outer colonies to the UEA control. Credit to this devious act was given to Baron Lifor Anguil, leader of the Muraenidae Black, a privately owned organization that in terms of military might rivals the UEA itself. Desperate, the Outer Colonies scrambled anyone they could find to help them in the war that was disguised in the name of peace and justice. ____________________________________ Game Settings Players:5 Time: 10:35 AM CST, Weekly Average Play: 3-4 hours System: Mutants and Masterminds 3ed Power Level: 7 Setting: Future Scale: Regional Style: Gray scale Requirements: Working Camera, Working Microphone, Skype, and a willing attitude to being livestreamed. _________________________ Thank you for taking the effort in reading up my game page, i do hope it was to your liking! Iv started doing M&M more often recently and found myself comfortable enough to set up my own game to livestream on my channel over at <a href="http://www.twitch.tv/nightxgamer" rel="nofollow">www.twitch.tv/nightxgamer</a> Im going to be looking for players that have a mind for adventuring in a world that has deep political drama as well as many complex indeph characters to interact with. At least, this is my goal. I need players that are capable and willing to take the reigns with their characters and have some confidence to hold a scene together with just their input. I dont need a preforming arts major, just someone willing to play their role that makes the RP fun for everyone (AKA not just an edge lord, or loner). That being said, most games will be filled with a lot of character interactions with either NPCs of obstacles (Aka progression blockers like lack of proper credentials, or a particular NPC having a strong dislike for a player) and a few combat encounters based on your choices in game. I hope to keep this an on going campaign, so another thing i would like to ask for, is that if you apply, make sure the time is good for you. All that said, i look forward to playing with you all!
FYI, the current game listing represents just the time the game will start. If people apply before hand, it will be to create characters before game 1 on the &nbsp;3rd
Are you planning on streaming the game on twitch?
Yes, i do. here is my channel that id be doing it on ( <a href="http://www.twitch.tv/nightxgamer" rel="nofollow">www.twitch.tv/nightxgamer</a> )
aah never mind then. not a fan of it being streamed. The potential for being sued or worse for what might be said on someone twitch stream just isn't worth it.
Iv been doing games for 6 plus years via roll20 and rwitch, and have yet to get sued. But that's fine.