Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Release: Pine Forest Construction Kit

Edited 1482962797
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
PCs PCs don't lie to me tell me where did you quest last night? In the pines, in the pines Where the sun don't ever shine And we shivered the whole night through
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
He's PINE-ing for the fjords! Nice looking set.
This set is pretty great. I always like your rocky terrain effects and the winter version that came out with this will help with the other winter mapper for more variety for snow maps.
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Absolutely Treelicious!
Stewart W.
Marketplace Creator
Very nice set!
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Her husband, was a hard working man Just about a mile from here His head was found in a driving wheel But his body never was found

Edited 1483117110
Consturction? Sounds painful , fixed! Also these are lovely!
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks all! @Andrew: The PCs are not dead they are just resting. @MeditatingMunky: See now you have a story hook t go along with the map the only question is after you run the adventure if you can make your players groan when you reveal the source.  "There are places the pines grow so thick the light never touches the forest floor.  Foul things dwell there. If this ghost you've seen searching for its body is to be laid to rest that's where I'd look first" @Ed S.: The moderators took mercy on the English language and wrestled it from my torturous word dungeon.
More to use on maps between where the party is now and the frigid place they are heading. Love your work!
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
I'm getting a huge Baldur's Gate's Wilderness vibe from this one in the best of nostalgic ways! Great work, I continue to envy your ability to create really interesting map layouts! A single one of your assets often tells a whole story!
Ink Dungeons
Marketplace Creator
Love the ledge pieces. Awesome detail.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Pine set?  How knotty! Looks awesome, as per usual! 
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks! @The Aaron:  Now I'm sad I didn't include a remodeled basement with knotty pie paneling, shag carpet, and a bar in it.  Not sure I have the heart to do a full 70's themed set.