"Pilgrim’s Grave earned its name by being the last stop on the journey of many adventurers. It lies on the edge of a large desert known as The Laughing Dunes, equidistant between two of the largest cities on the continent of Kalengar; Nizgil to the west and Nejerad to the east. To the north lies the lair of an arrogant and territorial dragon, and to the south one will find nothing but a range of mountains that nobody has ever traversed. Why are you here?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This will be a d&d 5e game played weekly. This is not a one-shot. I intend for this campaign to last several months.  I am currently looking for 3 more players to join. Please post the following information as a reply to this post: Your preferred name Your experience with d&d/rpgs in general Your experience with Roll20 What you are looking for in a campaign (Optional) The character you intend to play.You do not need to let the rest of the group know what your character is in advance if you don’t want to. We will be using Skype to communicate. Do not post your Skype info here! PM it to me and I will add you.