Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP 5e 7pm est

Edited 1483206046
Simon O.
Translator
Hello fellow roleplayers, First I wish everybody a happy new year. We are currently searching for an extra player for our long-standing game, some of my players have been with me for 3 years. What can you expect from our game? Cinema of the Mind and no grid! We play with a mix of RP and Fighting Dark Setting, don’t expect high adventure A cohesive story that reacts on what you do or don’t do. The basis of our game is set in the Forgotten Realms, but as with all long standing groups there are some bigger changes due to what happened before, our taste and so on. We are currently playing Tyranny of Dragons and are in the later parts of it but the world is alive and I did some major changes to the module to fit our tastes better. If you want to apply, please send me a PM and put some effort into it so I know you are serious about applying. If you have any deal-breaker questions feel free to ask them in the application otherwise we can figure out the details in a talk were we can get a better feel for each other. And just to check if you actually read everything please start the pm with hello there. I'm looking forward of hearing from you!
Okay, we have had some great applications but I didn't close the process yet. If you still want to apply you absolutley can for a few days more!