Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

not able to close character sheet

Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Just went to my play by post game and opened up a character sheet to discover there is no way to close it. The X in the corner is gone and there was no button to close anywhere on the sheet. This is on the main server.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Huh. I just tested it out myself on main and didn't get this issue. What browser are you running again in, Metroknight?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I just checked and it shows the X in the corner now. I wonder if it was related to the problems that was happening on the other servers. I just the latest chrome.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Okay. Let us know if that happens again, Metroknight.
I've gotten that issue sometimes too... but it's an illusion. The x is invisible, but it's still there. Hovering your cursor over where it's supposed to be will show where it is, and you can still click it to close it.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I did that and got nothing. I closed down the board and came back later which allowed me to see the X.