Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Oneshot late-night Pathfinder: The Color Animal Inn, Friday Jan 6

So I've got the urge to run a one-shot freeform game, and I'm gonna do it! I run a very fast, macro-heavy, free-form sandbox game where the players are allowed to (try to!) do virtually anything. Games can get silly, but we usually stay fairly grounded. As much or as little RP, combat, exploration, etc. as the group as a whole wants to do. Randomization keeps things interesting, as I do my best to meet the needs of the players, regardless of where they wish to take the game. This is not a campaign, but a semi-persistent world in which I run a series of one-off short games. You can use pregenerated characters, or create one of your own, and they will retain their experience and gear in future one-shot games that you join. There is no set schedule; I run this whenever I get the urge, and generally open it to the public on a first-come, first-served basis. After I get off work on Friday, I'll GM a game for anyone who wants to play. We'll keep playing until I get bored and shut things down. Not sure what time I'll be free; it could be 8pm or later, Mountain Time. If you're interested, post here. -Phnord, the Jonesing GM
Bumpity
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
YAY, YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!   *ahem*  If only I could join you, but I wouldn't be available until post 10pm Mountain Time, alas. Good luck with the restarting!
Unfortunately I'm not 100% back, but I'm back enough to run a game! Doesn't matter, I'm gonna send you a link anyway; join up when you can. I might not be available until 10pm anyway!
Bumpity
Count me in!
Garen Here! Sign me up!
IT"S GAME NIGHT! Everybody is welcome to join, even (especially!) if you've never played a game before! The doors will be open to the public from now until we get full. Come on, click the link and join us! (If you see this link, the game is available!) LINK DELETED -Phnord the GM
Anyone looking for a great game full of laughs need to jump in on this game if you can.
Well, it's nearing time. We'd like ONE more player (at least) to join before we begin the adventure. Will you be the one to step up to glory?
We got our one last player as the party was in the first room, getting eaten by western pacific ceiling squids. They then proceeded to wander around, finding neat things to play with and covering bugbears with bugs (as one is wont to do in such situations, of course!) Finally, after being frightened out of their wits, the party regrouped and headed back to the safety of town, their dreams filled with memories of glorious battle and fabulous treasure still waiting to be found... I hope to run another one-shot two weeks from last night; January 20 2016, but this is far from a sure thing. Keep your eyes open for future spontaneous openings of: The Color Animal Inn