I just found Roll 20 with a search for exactly what it provides. I moved to a different state years ago and left all my gaming friends behind. Looking to dive back into gaming as it has been a while. Played a ton of AD&D 2e, GURPS, and Twilight 2000 in my younger days so RPG's themselves is not new to me. I have tried a bit of Pathfinder Society at the local game shop and is fun, but seems very "limiting".  I would like to get used to the new systems before I jump back into GM'ing also. Here is what I would love to find in the way of gaming groups. (w/ a Non-paid GM): 1. Pathfinder - Mostly a core rules game with Neutral / Good alignments in a party. My big wish is to find someone that would run the Rise of the Runelords Campaign. I know that would be a huge undertaking, but I would love to experience it as a PC spoiler free before I try to run it myself. 2. D&D 5e - Mostly a core rules game with Neutral / Good alignments in a party. Would like to try this new system out that I have zero experience with. Premade or homemade is fine with me. 3. Shadowrun 5e -- I might have played first edition a couple times but I only remember the concept itself. Would love to try out the newest installment. Premade or homemade is fine with me. 4. Star Wars RPG -- This system and world is right up my ally. I tire of fantasy and I love sci-fi. Star Wars is an excellent world. I would love to find a group that is running this system including premades so I can experience that content as a PC in case I want to run it myself with friends. Edge is the most intriguing as it seems the most flexible. Rebellion is a close second however.  I am willing to try Force too, but I am just most interested in the other two. 5. Starfinder -- When it comes out, I would love to have a group already ready to go. Pathfinder meets Star Trek? Yes please! Prefer a group that is 18+ (30+ even better) and I am available most CST evenings and most weekends (just don't make me wake up too early LOL).