Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking PST players

Seems most people on here are EST or GMT. I have 3 regular PST players and looking for a few more to throw into the mix in various D&D 5e campaigns. We play weeknights around 6pm. PM me if that fits your schedule. Thanks
Ping me if you decide to play Warhammer instead of D&D.. :)
Hey Greg, are you looking for players only in PST zone or can one be from EST like myself. I'm available 4 out of the 5 weekdays (Have a game on Monday). I'm looking for a decent group to play some 5e with, so send me a message if you're still looking.
I'm PST and am available most of the nights except Monday. I can't 100% guarantee 6 PM, but i can 6:30 just due to when I get off of work. If you're still looking, send me a message and we can chat. Got a few applications out for various groups so trying to see what sticks.
I'm pst and looking for a group to join. 6pm on wednesday are available right now.
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
I am also in the PST (GMT-8) timezone and often am looking for players or games. /Matt
My groups have filled up for my Monday and Wednesday game, I've had some good responses so I'll look and see if I have time for another.
Am interested if you still have room. I'm new to the site, and have some knowledge of 5e. Am interested in the longer campaigns rather than short sighted stuff.