Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Fallout 3.0 Sheet bug

In here I am showing you a bug inside of Fallout 3.0 character sheet. Above you can see showing numbers are incorrect. There are more bugs related to this sheet. Rolling skill dies; - Athleticism showing chat pannel as small guns skill. However its skill point number is correct. - Detection showing as Barter skill. Its sp number is correct. - Unarmed skill point value is incorrect. For example, I have 30, but in chat it says this: "Player rolls Unarmed skill  87 , compared to 23". So the skill's name is correct but the value is not. Please look at into this because sometimes these bugs are breaking the game.
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
As all character sheets are created by the community, I would recommend tracking down the sheet author.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
(Moved to Character Sheet forum)