Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] (5E) Playtesters wanted! January 21, 1PM PST (One-shot?)

Edited 1484439689
I have a Space/fantasy game using 5E mechanics that I'd like to play-test before it goes live at Roll20Con in June. It is a one-shot and uses pre-gen characters You would play one of five squad members being sent to board a biological survey ship that fell out of warp due to some disaster and will need to contain or neutralize the 'specimens' it was carrying in stasis, rescue the ship's crew and keep the ship from achieving "Cold Shutdown" (that would be bad, very bad and you lose the game if that happens). So the clock is ticking from the get-go. I have no idea how long the game will go - it may span more than one session - and this is what I'll be looking at when play-testing as well as a number of other factors. This session would be 4-6 hours long and we would decide as a group if we needed to have another session and when. Have a look at the listing  here. Apply in the listing if interested. I need players who are experienced with 5E so we aren't spending time explaining rules. Also, your constructive feedback will be crucial for the refining of the game. Note: we will be using Skype voice only and you will need a good microphone. It has been partially play-tested already and was a lot of fun but we never finished.
There are still a couple spots available in case you missed this thread originally.