Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

THEY MIGHT BE GIANT!! (thats right AD&D G modules!!)

Starting up G Series modules with mature players. &nbsp;A Gygax Favorite "Against the Giants" We have a long standing Thursday night game going 7pm central. &nbsp;Started with B2 16 months ago and just finished Slavers. &nbsp;So get in here and roll up a lvl 8 character, get your beer muscle on and pick a fight with a Frost Giant! &nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/1907225/RsyOGA" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/1907225/RsyOGA</a> Yes if you havent played Giants in a while don't look it up or buy on Ebay. &nbsp;Ive modified it a little. &nbsp;Keep it fun. PS Barrier Peak is next! (unless you sadist really want "Tomb of Horrors")
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
You should post the LFG link, not the join link.
Marcia, Marcia. Marcia!
Joking... how would I do that? &nbsp;Thank you.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
The best way to handle this situation is to create a Looking for Group listing ; even if you do not enable it for viewing in the LFG Directory you can share the link with others and have a separate Listing Discussion forum just for those potentially interested in your game. As a bonus, anyone who posts to your game's Listing Discussion forum will have a big blue button by their username and all a GM has to is click 'Invite to Game' and an invitation will be sent their way.&nbsp; You'd then delete the join link in your original post and insert the LFG link. I hope this helps, happy gaming! :)
Thanks for tips. &nbsp;Turn out MY LFG was on but had 18+ Mature clicked too. &nbsp;Come on in. Have some fun.