Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Interest Check][Pathfinder Level 15][Weekly/TBD] Tomb of Horrors Dungeon Crawl for up to 6 players

I'm considering running a one-shot adventure that is an homage to Tomb of Horrors.  I expect the adventure would last approximately 4 [weekly, ~4 hour] sessions and I'd like any players to be committed to showing up to all sessions.   Characters will be pre-generated, though I will consider custom characters if they fit within the skill sets needed for the dungeon.   All players would be expected to have headphones and a good microphone (I will be strict on this as I've found sound issues to be VERY distracting to others and a great detriment to the game).   Pathfinder experience is helpful, but not necessary - however, dungeon crawling experience would be very helpful as this is a veteran level dungeon full of things that will kill inexperienced and/or careless adventurers. Since there is a bunch of prep I'd need to do for this, I expect it wouldn't be ready until probably mid February (though who knows, it may be earlier, or later, depending on my work schedule).   What say you?   Anyone interested in pitting your skills and wit against the Tomb of Horrors (or at least a reasonable homage to it since we don't want you to just be able to read ahead about it by buying the module)?  If so, comment here with schedule slots that work best for you.  Note that I'm West Coast (Pacific TZ) and will likely only be able to run on weekends (anytime) or weeknights from 6-10pm PST.
Bump