Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFNA] Looking for One Time Actress/Actor

Edited 1484027428
Hoot
Pro
Greetings R20. My current campaign is approaching a major milepost that requires interaction with both a male and female NPC. This is a critical moment in the blooming campaign and I would really like to treat my players to some "guest actors" to amp up the experience. I am looking for both a female and male voice for a one night engagement. We play on Fridays US-EST and depending on timing you may be needed anywhere from 9pm to 1am EST. My best prediction is the night needed will be the 27th of Jan, but it could roll to the Feb 3 depending on how far we get in this weeks session. I do ask for some flex as I try to time the scene. We will talk ahead of time to get you up to speed on plot and goals for interaction. The roles are a Female Tree Spirit and a male elf warrior/guardian...the roles have major impact to the story line and the party. I am asking for volunteers; I can/will not pay for your time; this is simply for fun to expand the experience for a really great set of players.  If interested, please PM me direct.  Thanks. S
bump. Have a slot open still if anyone is interested in a one time NPC voice role. 
I'm interested to play a role as a any guest NPC you'd like. I would like to try my hand at acting more often and you've given me a great time to try my hand! PM me for details
I'm willing to take a shot at it if you're still looking I suppose.
Thanks to all. I have enough responses for actors, but no current actresses. Thanks for the interest; if things work out, I will have plenty of other opportunities as the long term campaign unfolds.
I can /maybe/ fill the needed position. Send me a few test lines to record. You like it, we can talk, if not, no worries.
Hi all - thanks for the responses both here and in PM. I have tried to reach to everyone who pm'ed me and appologies if I missed anyone. I was able to fill my need for this event. If things work out and my party enjoys, then I will try to do more in the future. Thanks again for the responses - y'all rock. Hope to work with you in the future.