Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Copy Table isnt Copying Anything!

I'm Trying to make a Copy of my table to reduce the amought of content, since i had 3 campaigns in one table. But i wanted to maintain certain things that ive already made up, thou the "copy" isnt making the copy: everything is Blank as if it was a new table when i get inside. I've leave marked the boxes that i wanted to be inside, so they should be there. Would this be because i have a lot of content or should i wait roll20 do this in a longer period of time since it is too much content? Pls aid me!

Edited 1484079942
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi,  Luigi Derik . Currently, the tables constructed by the Rich Text Editor used by Roll20 can't be effectively copied by highlighting table cells. Instead, here's how I recommend copying tables: Use your browser's inspect element function on a table. Within your browser's inspector, find and select the line that contains the table's opening <table> tag. Copy that line (using either Ctrl-C, or right-clicking on the line and selecting 'Copy Outer HTML'). Paste this copied HTML code into an external text editor. Remove all line breaks from this code. Copy and paste this modified code into the Rich Text Editor; upon pasting, the code should immediately parse into the table! Edit and save the table as normal. I hope this helps!
Hahahah! I think we missunderstood: I was talking about Copying the game.
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Depending on the amount of stuff in your game, The copy game function may bug out. I remember there being an issue before where a player couldn't copy their campaign due to the sheer size of it.
Is there a Way to Fix This?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
What's the name of the game that you're trying to copy?
its "o Limiar no abismo do tempo"... it is mine...
Gid
Roll20 Team
My apologies for the wait on this, Luigi. With the release of recent updates, we're a bit backlogged. I've created a task ticket to get this manually copied.
ow.... great! thx for the attention! :) i'll wait for the copy. i will try to copy anyways... see if will work.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Luigi, You should have a copy of this game in your game list. Happy rolling!
Thx a Bunch!