Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Duplicate a page not just settings

Hello, I tried to Duplicate a Page and it Only Duplicated the settings. Is there any way to duplicate everything on the map
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
There isn't.  The only way you can do this is: 1) If you copy a campaign, you get all the maps. 2) If you are a pro subscriber, you  can use the transmogrifier perk to copy a map from one campaign to another.  In the case of duplicating, you can copy it away, rename it, the copy it back.
The Aaron said: There isn't.  The only way you can do this is: 1) If you copy a campaign, you get all the maps. 2) If you are a pro subscriber, you  can use the transmogrifier perk to copy a map from one campaign to another.  In the case of duplicating, you can copy it away, rename it, the copy it back. I need it for one single game, and When I Copy/Paste the Tokens to a Duplicated map, it gets Cut off
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Not easily at your current account subscription (free). You can use the duplicate page then go to the original page and select all on a layer then copy paste it over to the new page. You do that for each layer then you will have to tweak everything on each layer to get them to their right position. If you were a pro subscriber, I would recommend the  transmogrifier . You would then create a new game, use the transmogrifier to move it to the new game then back to the original game.

Edited 1484165846
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Xander Simpson (RAMGN Acct Too) said: The Aaron said: There isn't.  The only way you can do this is: 1) If you copy a campaign, you get all the maps. 2) If you are a pro subscriber, you  can use the transmogrifier perk to copy a map from one campaign to another.  In the case of duplicating, you can copy it away, rename it, the copy it back. I need it for one single game, and When I Copy/Paste the Tokens to a Duplicated map, it gets Cut off I'd suggest putting a 1x1 unit graphic in the upper left corner, then using ctrl-A (or cmd-A on mac) to select everything and re-align that 1x1 graphic where it should go to pull the objects off the map onto the map in the right places.  You would need to repeat that process for each later (Map, Objects, GM).
The Aaron said: Xander Simpson (RAMGN Acct Too) said: The Aaron said: There isn't.  The only way you can do this is: 1) If you copy a campaign, you get all the maps. 2) If you are a pro subscriber, you  can use the transmogrifier perk to copy a map from one campaign to another.  In the case of duplicating, you can copy it away, rename it, the copy it back. I need it for one single game, and When I Copy/Paste the Tokens to a Duplicated map, it gets Cut off I'd suggest putting a 1x1 unit graphic in the upper left corner, then using ctrl-A (or cmd-A on mac) to select everything and realight that 1x1 graphic where it should go to pull the objects off the map onto the map in the right places.  You would need to repeat that process for each later (Map, Objects, GM). Thanks, That Helped Alot!
Silvyre
Forum Champion
I'll have to remember that tip!