Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Release: Starter Pack by Eric DeLeon (Me)

Eric D. Leon
Marketplace Creator
I'm happy to say I've released my very first set! Starter Pack! Check out here&nbsp;( <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/1368/sta" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/1368/sta</a>... ) if you want to buy tokens which match the tone of your campaign, or if you just like seeing pretty pictures with Roll 20 watermarks over them. &nbsp;Thoughts, comments, questions and concerns are welcome.&nbsp;
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Congratulations on releasing your first art pack!
Eric D. Leon
Marketplace Creator
Stephen, thanks! I'm pumped, and 17.5% through my next set and that's an actual measurement.&nbsp;
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Very nice. &nbsp;Let me advertise for you. &nbsp;;-)
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I like the cartoon style you've got going for your set. I look forward to seeing more!
Eric D. Leon
Marketplace Creator
Vince, thanks. I need to get better at hawking my wares.&nbsp; Stephen, you got a good style too.&nbsp;
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Nice! &nbsp;I love how expressive they are. &nbsp;Pretty awesome that you have multiple races for the zombies, nobody ever does that and they TOTALLY SHOULD!
Stewart W.
Marketplace Creator
Very nice looking set! &nbsp;Very fun!
Eric D. Leon
Marketplace Creator
The Aaron, thank you, I appreciate that.&nbsp; These tokens have also vicariously spawned a debate among my players. Would you say "zombie dwarf", "dwarf zombie", does it depend on context, or are those separate things?
Gold
Forum Champion
Cool set. Congrats on entering the Marketplace, Eric. The gnome wizard(s) are awesome! I hope to have, play or create, a campaign that uses these.
Ink Dungeons
Marketplace Creator
Very cool! Congrats!
PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Fellow artist, I welcome thee to the market place. Your set looks really kool, I like the style and plenty to pick from. I believe adding Zombie then the race sounds better. Zombie Elf, Zombie Gnome, etc. Anyways my two cents on that subject.
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
Awesome set! Love the art style! Welcome to the marketplace :)
Badger
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Love the style on this set! I can't wait to see more! Welcome to the marketplace!
Eric D. Leon
Marketplace Creator
Thanks, everyone. It means a lot to me.&nbsp;
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Yeah multiple zombies is always a nice thing. Sometimes you just really want Zombie Elves, or Zombie Frost Giants... mmmm Zombie Frost Giants....
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Love the art style!&nbsp; You've really got a great amount to original art to really add value to the variations.
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
These are so much fun Eric! Cant wait to see what you create for the next set!
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I like the look of these tokens. Very cool.
Frida Bergholtz
Marketplace Creator
Welcome to the marketplace. Very cute tokens, I like the selection, maybe more ladies next time? I agree with Joshua, definately zombie dwarf. Dwarf zombie just sounds like a very small zombie.
Eric D. Leon
Marketplace Creator
Thanks again, all. Frida, &gt;&nbsp;maybe more ladies next time? That's fair. Part of the problem is my ladies are sometimes hard to read as ladies (see the human warrior). I'm still trying to unlearn some bad habits from my youth and I think I over compensated.&nbsp; &gt;I agree with Joshua, definitely zombie dwarf. Looks like I'm outnumbered on this one.&nbsp; &gt;&nbsp;Dwarf zombie just sounds like a very small zombie. Isn't that what it is, at that point though? A zombie in the shape of a dwarf? Like, It's not going into battle for the glory... of.... its... clan.... brb, writing a campaign arc.&nbsp;