Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[New Art Pack] Saturday Morning Apocalypse: Props 1

Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Continuing my series, here is the second Saturday Morning Apocalypse set, featuring several cartoon-style props to litter your wastelands. Among these props are included refreshments, electronics (some of them still work!), assorted mines (great to use with the It's A Trap! API script), and more. Warning: Medkits may contain live, mutant fairies. <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/1362/sat" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/1362/sat</a>...
Eric D. Leon
Marketplace Creator
Very nice.&nbsp;
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks! I have more sets like these planned for the not-too-distant-future. I suppose it's sort of a niche theme though. I make these primarily for my own games, but hopefully someone else can use them too.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Very nice Stephen! &nbsp;What do you play with these?
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Haven't had a chance to use these props in-game yet since they're fresh out of the oven, but I've been using the monsters from my first set in a Fallout: Equestria RP. I imagine they'd be fun to use in Gamma World too.
Eric D. Leon
Marketplace Creator
Wow, you nailed the crossover aesthetic for a fallout/my little pony cross over perfectly. Like, better than the other stuff I just googled. My hat's off.&nbsp;
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
"Warning: Medkits may contain live, mutant fairies" Isn't this a bit like putting a warning lable on peanut butter saying it contains peanuts?
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Fun style! Loved your first monsters set and glad to see more!