Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Accessing Campaign materials in own game.

Quick question. I bought the Lost mine of Phandelver campaign and am trying to access its tokens/maps in a custom game. How am I able to do this? Regards, Coen.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
At the free account level, you have two options: 1)  Create a new game, select Lost Mines of Phandelver as the base module. 2) (Limited) You can move characters from an existing Lost Mines of Phandelver game to another game by first transfering each one to the Character Vault, then transfer from the Character Vault to the othe game. If you were a Pro subscriber, you could use the Transmogrifier perk to copy anything from one game to another, but that isn't available to lower subscriber levels.
Tnx, one other question. If I PC tokens are not in the library for the campaign. Is this a bug?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I'm not quite sure what you mean about the PC Tokens not being in the library.  Do you mean they are not in the Journal? (as in, no characters are setup for the premades?)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter

Edited 1484203059
Coen
Plus
That i know. What happens is. I removed to  the connection to the character sheet to save my adjusted token when I accidentally delete the token. Now there is no way to get it back. Now is this a really big problem as I was just trying some things out.But what if this happens mid game?
If that happens, drag another token out onto the map, make your adjustments to the token, and then reconnect the token to the character sheet.
That the problem in Can't find the tokens in the library or the journal
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Coen J. said: But what if this happens mid game? Immediately after deleting a Token, you can use the Ctrl-Z Keyboard Shortcut to restore it.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Coen J. said: That the problem in Can't find the tokens in the library or the journal Worst case, you can create another game with the Lost Mines of Phandelver module, then use the character vault to transfer the PC over again. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/My_Vault#All_Access_Vault" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/My_Vault#All_Access_Vault</a> Additionally, select Marketplace modules (as indicated on their details page) feature the All Access Vault level for all games based on that module. For example, if you purchase Lost Mine of Phandelver, all games you create with that module will have the All Access Vault unlocked, even if the game creator does not have a subscription.
Tnx for the explanation.