Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [Pathfinder] [Ghostwalk] Saturday 7pm cst [1-3 players]

Hello, I running a Pathfinder game, that the world comes from ghostwalk dnd 3.5. we have 2 players looking for 1-3 players. New people to Pathfinder are welcome. We can teach you np. Game will be Saturday 7pm cst. Here is info on ghostwalk book: <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostwalk" rel="nofollow">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostwalk</a> Here is info on game: Ghostwalk: software used: skype/roll20 Level Start: 1 This is based off of Ghostwalk campaign book from dnd 3.5. Story: The city of Manifest, is a independent city. They do not owe any alignment to other city or nation. In this city is a Object called the Vail. The Vail is where the dead pass from the underworld to the living. You may ask so its a undead city? No, it is not in Ghostwalk ghost walks amongst the living normally. Any evil undead is not natural in this world they are solely created by necromancers. In a few days in Manifest there will be a execution of a evil powerful necromancer. No one knows how long he has lived due to he body hopes when his current body is too old or is hurt to bad. The city is on edge due to this fact. Players: I will allow 1 person to be a ghost template from Ghostwalk book but need to have full groups Ok. You will start out knowing each other and be young adults starting on your adulthood adventure journey but still living at home as of now. What players have already done in world: They just finished escaping from Manifest after failed attempt of execution of necromancer . He is currently in control of city, and now there facing a zombie dragon that the necromancer summoned to stop anyone that has escaped and bring them back into Manifest.

Edited 1484278506
I've never heard of the setting, but it sounds pretty neat! If everyone would be willing to start at 7:30 instead of 7, I would definitely be up for joining you guys.