Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Why can't I turn the video window off?

Hi! Since the last update the video window stays open at all time showing player name and a picture. We don't use the in program chat and I wish to be able to turn them off. With the latest update all I can do is to make them "small" but they still take up space. Can you please include an option to turn them off alltogether? Otherwise, keep up the good work. :) 3 campaigns going and counting.
That's an idea. Noted and thanks.
They still serve as the key to the colour-coding.
They still serve as the key to the colour-coding. That I missed. Sorry. Maybe just show the name and the colour then?
Yeah, that area now serves as a more general "online player listing" even if you don't use the video/voice chat in-game. There's going to be more going on there as we add more features (for example, the card deck system is going to be using that area a lot).
Sweet like what i hearing Riley....