Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Suggestion - Subscription Levels to create custom character sheets

Hi, Today I thought about starting creating a new character sheet to be used by the community on Roll20, however, when I realised that you need the PRO subscription, I changed my mind. I don't know know how the custom character sheets end up on the community list to be used freely by everyone, so I will assume that PRO members create them, submit them and they become available. If that's the case, why not allow enthusiasts that would like to give free improvements to the community, create and test character sheets? Ok, it's Roll20 marketing strategy, fair enough. Could you them create a subscription level for those kind of things without any of the other benefits (like Dynamic Lighting or Transmogrifier , etc...). At least this way people could contribute to the community making your application even more awesome without having to pay for lots of things that they will not use. (as an example, I would love to contribute to the community but I simply don't use any of the additional features offered by the PRO subscription on my games. I simple don't need they. However, being able to create custom character sheets is something that would interest me.) It's a suggestion :) Many thanks, - Miguel
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .