Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Pathfinder Lvl 15 One-shot adventure] Saturday 1/14 4pm-8pm+ PST

I'd like to playtest the beginning of an adventure and I need people for it.  I have a couple of pre-gen characters, but you're welcome to bring your own (lvl 15).   The adventure is a dungeon crawl and full of danger, but should be doable by a party that plays intelligently.   I'm looking for 4-6 players who have a headset and a decent microphone for tomorrow (Saturday 1/14/17) from 4pm (PST) to 8pm (or later if people want to).   Please reply here or send me a message and I'll send you an invite.  First come, first serve, but if you sign up, please commit to showing up.
No one?   Really?  I honestly think this is one of the best dungeons I've ever seen.
Hi Lee,  if you are interested in running it under dnd 3.5, consider myself interested.  As for your general question about why there is limited interest - I think the starting level of 15 scares most ppl away combined with the outlook that you only play for a short time. Usually it takes very long to create these characters for a limited play-time afterwards. You can PM me if you have concrete details about the campaign, would have another buddy of mine, who can join as well. Under the assumption it is dnd 3.5. BEst regards, JEno
Sorry, haven't played 3.5 in a long time (I consider it unbalanced compared to Pathfinder and dislike running it) and have made the dungeon for Pathfinder.  As for characters, I have pre-gens available (and they're well-made, too, not wimpy characters).  I was offering to let people play their own if they wanted to, not because they had to bring their own.  In any case, thanks for the feedback, I do appreciate it. At this point, I'm planning on running next Saturday and I have a group of friends that's interested, so it's all good.  I was simply hoping to get more than one group going to help me playtest this.  Eventually I want to offer this as a tournament style adventure that I'll be running at a convention so the more I can playtest it, the better.