Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Roll20 D&D 4e Live Play Podcast

Just a shameless plug for my live play podcast. I'm a returning DM (played AD&D 20 years ago) and I'm chronicling my re-education of the RPG landscape on this podcast: Brave New Dungeon you can find it on itunes or subscribe to the RSS feed at the site. I'm up to 14 episodes so far and I'm starting to get into the issues around playing on Roll20 and gaming via Skype, but mostly I just talk about how I could have done stuff better ;)
Just found the podcast and started listening to episode 1 ... so far ... good podcast
I'm always interested to hear new podcasts so thanks for the post.
I'm always on the lookout for live play podcasts also, so I thought I'd put this out. Just editing episode 20 now. Hope you enjoy them.