Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] D&D 5e: Fire Emblem The Heart of Ruin, Wed 1035 A.M. CST

Edited 1484653205
"In an age long past... evil flooded over the land. Creatures awash in the dark tide ran wild, pushing mankind to the brink of annihilation. In its despair, mankind appealed to the heavens, and from a blinding light came hope. The Sacred Stones. These five glorious treasures held the power to dispel evil. The hero Grado and his warriors used the Sacred Stones to combat evil's darkness. They defeated the Demon King and sealed his soul away within the stones. With the darkness imprisoned, peace returned to Magvel. But this peace would not last..." In the Year of the Stone 910, Over a century ago the land of Magvel was threatened by a darkness that almost succeeded in conquering the land and encouraging an age of darkness and despair. If not for the noble acts and sacrifices of the twin lords Ephraim and Eirika, all would have perished at the hands of the demon lord Formotiis. Now its threatened by age old darkness that attempts to seep its way into the land. Its up to new hero's who are capable of making the hard choices to protect the land from the encroaching dark. Sign Up Page:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/66816/d-and-d-5e-fire-emblem-the-heart-of-ruin" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/66816/d-and-d-5e-fire-emblem-the-heart-of-ruin</a>
I forgothink to add.&nbsp; Rules: D&D 5e Races: Restricted to HUMAN, VARIENT HUMAN, MODIFIED DRAGONBORN, CUSTOM RACE OF BEAST LIKE HUMANS, and GOLIATHS Classes: All Standard Core Classes, due to the nature of the story, NO Multiclass Starting Level: 3 Feats: Allowed Stats: 4d6d1 Starting Equipment: Based on Background and Class or you can start with the Class Gold and Background Homebrew: Accepted only on approval with DM RP/Combat: 75/25 Programs: Skype (Cam and Mic is mandatory) and Roll20 Character Sheets BattleMaps: I will try to make them when necessary, but for general Rp its the stage of the mind unless visual aid is needed. Notes: -Before start date i would like to find at least 2 Female players and 2 Male player. If this turns to be too difficult, i will pick among the available applicants -You must understand and follow the Twitch and YouTube code of conduct if you are selected and if you fail to do so, depending on the violation, it would result in the intimidate removal from the game. -Im also going to be looking for those who really understand how to dive into their characters. Im hoping to make this game that has real connection blossom from it in play and out.