Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Ars Magica] Problème de sur la fiche dArs Magica

Bonjour, Je suis actuellement MJ sur Ars magica, et c'est la première fois que j'utilise les fiches de roll20 pour ce jdr. Mon problème c'est que la fiche ne compte pas les bonus de caractéristiques que ce soit pour les compétences ou pour les sort. Merci d'avance pour les réponse
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Hello, I am currently MJ on Ars magica, and this is the first time I use the roll20 files for this jdr. My problem is that the card does not count bonus features for either skills or spells. Thanks in advance for the replies Hi. I'm sorry, I don't speak french so google translate it is. Can you give more detail about what you mean about the cards and bonus features? Specifically, do you mean to post this in the API section? If so, what script are you using? Can you post the code or a link to the code? Salut. Je suis désolé, je ne parle pas français donc google translate c'est. Pouvez-vous donner plus de détails sur ce que vous voulez dire au sujet des cartes et des fonctionnalités de bonus? Plus précisément, voulez-vous publier cela dans la section API? Si oui, quel script utilisez-vous? Pouvez-vous afficher le code ou un lien vers le code?
i speak english a bit so no need to translate. For the script,i'm using the character sheet Template of Ars Magica 5th edition created by Coal Powered Puppet. So i'm playing Ars magica on Roll20 and when i want to use an ability. The score(of the ability) and the bonus features dosn't add with the roll.Its the same issue with the spells, i get the bonus from the form the technique but not from my stamina.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I see.  I'm going to move this to the Character Sheets & Compendium forum.  Coal Powered Puppet will be most likely to see it there and can fix it.  The API forum is for the Javascript API, so the people that frequent this forum are less likely to be able to help.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
(Moved to Character Sheets & Compendium Forum)
ok thanks you !
I will look into this, hoepfully this weekend
ok thank you man. After a bit of research i found that if i create a new attributes name "features"_puissance (like Perception_Puissance) and i let a score of 0 that resolve the bug for the abilities.
I may be wrong, but why do you add stamina to cast a s[ell?
Submitted a  pull request for the ability fix.
Sorry for the late respond i haven't see yours :x . I checked and you need the stamina to cast spell.
If i add like Perception_Puissant and put a 0 score in it that resolve the issue with all the abylites that need Perception.
And btw thanks for respond to my message
No problem. Should Stamina be added to just the Spell button, or everything associated with magic?   I have a test campaign  here .
Well just with the spell button i think because Stamina is just use for the spellcasting. I join your campaign thanks
Pull request with fix.