Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e shaped] Problem with saving throws?

Preparing for tonight's gaming session I logged into the campaign and did a quick test. Looking for any problems that may have popped up due to the recent changes. I noticed that the saving throws take into account the proficiency bonus and any global bonus but do not show any attribute bonus. Logged into two separate campaigns and this behavior showed in both. 
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Gary, I need to know the version and several other things. It works for me on the latest. Bug reporting details: Please report any bugs in my issue tracker . Please include screenshots if appropriate and please provide a full reproduction path (on a clean character sheet if possible)
Reported
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Gary, as it's only on those characters can you try the suggestions I made and if those don't work then send me an invite please.
Thanks for the suggestions. I came up with a similar solution on my own via a "hail mary" proccess.  Solved it last night by lowering all the character stats then fixing them to the proper stats. The lowering seemed to force a recalc? And everything worked fine when I put in the correct stats. Will just need to do that to both campaigns affected. Still not sure what created the issue in the first place. (A hail mary is an American euphemism for throwing the football as far as you can and hoping one of your guys catches it. It is a last ditch effort when there is no time on the game clock and no other way for you to win.)
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ya, I'm not sure how it got in that situation either, but forcing recalculations is usually the method I use to solve any problems that are only affecting some characters.