Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Experienced reliable player LFG several systems

I'm looking for a text-focused game, no voice-based please. I'm looking for the following systems: -Anima: Beyond Fantasy -Dark Heresy or Rogue Trader -Geist: The Sin-Eaters, Hunter: The Vigil, or Mage: The Awakening(Template-exclusive, not mixed nWoD) -Houses of the Blooded -Legend of the Five Rings 4th edition -Shadowrun 4th or 5th edition -Star Wars Saga Edition -Other games with a solid story and an acceptance of people who are new to the system A little about me: I have been playing various pen and paper RPGs for about ten years now, both in-person and online. I also have about the same amount of experience in free-form text-based roleplay. I'm currently unemployed, though actively seeking a job, and I live in southern Ontario, Canada. As far as my gaming persona is concerned, I have a strong narrative focus with good attention to detail when it comes to story elements. Generally speaking, I look for games with an engaging story and some level of overarching plot, though I appreciate character-based sub-plots. I'm an adult and have adult sensibilities, so I don't mind and to some degree welcome mature themes in a game, provided they serve to either enhance the plot or create a proper setting, rather than bog down pacing or derail the story. Generally speaking I tend to play more leadership and 'planner' roles, and my characters are more serious than not. There have been and will continue to be exceptions to this, however, and I regularly try to break from this typecasting. If you're looking to recruit me, I ask that you send me a PM containing a 'book jacket synopsis' of your game's story, the system and time of play, and what you expect of me as a player. Alternatively, you can add me to your Skype or AIM. My handle for either is ampzaphrix. Thank you in advance.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.