Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20 App Doesn't Have the Link to Show Earlier Chat Log

See subject. :) lux

Edited 1485059894
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Chat Archive can be found under the  content button in the details page (not in the game). Are you saying that link does not exist?
No. When I use Roll20 in the browser, I see the map on the left side of the window and the chat on the right side. If I scroll the chat column all the way up, a link appears, called View all chat entries for the game , that allows me to see the earlier content of the chat windows. In the Roll20 app, if I scroll the chat column all the way up, no link appears. And there's no way to see earlier content of the chat window. I believe this is a missing feature in the app, especially since it doesn't support the map view and it's mainly useful for chatting with players. Thanks, lux
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Ah ok. I'll pass this on to someone that is more experienced with the app (I don't have anything that can run it).
Gid
Roll20 Team
My apologies for the delay on my response to this. This past week I was in the process of completely restructuring our bug ticket system to be, hopefully, more orderly. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Lucio. I've made a ticket for this.
Thank you Kristin and thank you Pat. Thank you staff of Roll20 overall, because it rocks. :)