Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Search Bar gone for the Jukebox

So first off I find it highly likely that this issue is specific to my computer and not a common one. In the jukebox menu I can see all of the tracks I've picked out when it wasn't as glitchy, but it's as though the bar on the right is scrolled all the way and the menu with settings and the map and all the other good stuff is just to far down and blocking the search bar. I've tried many things to fix it none of which seem to work. This bug effectively breaks my jukebox mechanic. Please Respond Thanks
1384040429

Edited 1384040481
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please provide a screenshot of your entire browser. Likely culprits: browser zoom (reset it to 100%) or an extension is interfering (disable your extensions). - Gauss