I've put together a streaming group of Gamers of Color to encourage other People of Color to try the hobby out and to create a space where said gamers can meet each other and get a chance to play games together. After being the sole woman and sole PoC in more games than I'd like I felt it was time to create a space like this after being unable to find one like it. We plan to try out a few different systems as time goes on and have recently started our first campaign, a game of Dungeon World, that you can see the first game session of  here . We've got plans to play D&D (5E), Witchcraft, White Star, Mutants & Masterminds, and some form of a Mecha game. Currently we've lost some players because of schedule conflicts. Since we had it set up so that there were two teams, as we initially had a lot of players, I'm looking to add some players so that we don't have to assimilate the sole remaining player from one team into the other. We're playing a game on Fridays at 4:30-7:30pm (PST) currently but plan to be moving to Saturdays next week, with each team playing every other week in the consistant game world. It's a fantasy world where low magic is common and high magic is pretty rare. Some players are new and others are more experienced. The world is pretty diverse but longer lived species tend to have fewer numbers and humans have the largest populations. The players have decided for the most part how long the different species lifespans are. We are using the War and Wonders Pack so those classes are available if not being played by other party members. Thanks!